Friday, April 08, 2005

family funness

Well, I am currently in Savannah because my grandmother died yesterday. So, I won't be home for a few days.

I look forward to many somber meetings with family members I hardly know or haven't seen in years. Uncomfortable conversation will ensue.

Savannah seems a lot cooler than it was when I used to live here.

And worry not, mk. There will be plenty of chances to see the all powerful Astra this month. However, afterwards we will not play for a while. So, take solace in that, young one. We're bringing the rock a bit more, by the way. Looking forward to the inaugural Quadruple Kegstand show.

3 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

condolences on the loss, saucy.

why the planned hiatus? have creative differences emerged within the copiously talented yet volatile astra lineup? say it ain't so.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger sauce said...

not a hiatus. we're just not gonna play local shows for a bit.

4:45 PM

 
Blogger mike faria said...

sorry about your grandmother jeremy

-mike

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home