Saturday, March 11, 2006

Apparently...


Hippos often sling poop at folks with their tails. At least that's what this kid told me.

In other news, I have a week and a half off from work. That's pretty sweet. Hopefully, I'll use this time wisely, since the rest of my household will be in Austin for SXSW... I think I'm gonna cut the grass, rearrange the basement a bit, look for other jobs, and learn some songs or something. I will also dress up my punching bag like my dear friend Mikey and act accordingly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

keep hittin that heavy bag, sauce. from the weak body shot you gave me at the wilco show, i'd say you need the work.

10:56 AM

 
Blogger KP said...

yo sauce. that naked man made me think of the new loose fur record. it's good and nice to hear some new stuff from jim o'rourke

5:00 PM

 
Blogger KP said...

I think that kid must have read the most recent (mar. 06) Ranger Rick (did you read that as a kid?). The first picture in one of the articles has a picture of a hippo slinging his poop to mark his territory. The article is called "The Scoop on Poop." --subheadings in the article include "Poop Tarts," "Doo Drop Inn" and "Slurping Droppings." Did you know that storks can't sweat when the weather gets hot? Instead, most of them use their own poop to keep them cool. Also, did you know that some rabbits like to eat their own poop as a tasty dessert? The like to digest the good food that remains in their droppings a second time.Oh, the article is full of all kinds of fascinating info

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home