Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Weirdness

I watched the Korean movie "Oldboy" last night. It's pretty damn awesome, however extremely messed up. I suggest you watch it, though.

I also saw "Kingdom of Heaven." It's pretty good. I wouldn't buy it or anything.

Another movie that I'm really excited about seeing is "Slither." It looks to be disgusting, horrifying, and hilarious. Check out this site where you can download a "Brendapet." I wouldn't suggest actually downloading it, but you can do stuff with the sample one on the website. Apparently, in the film, she has become a massive egg for the little monsters that terrorize the po-dunk town, so that's pretty funny. Also, the guy that played Malcolm Reynolds in Firefly and Serenity is in it, and that can't be a bad thing.

I just finished reading Chuck Palahniuk's Choke, as well. It kind of left me empty inside like most of his books, so I guess it was successful.

I'm surprised at how boring my house is without my roommates here. It's only been a day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that show Unsolved Mysteries? Scares the fuck out of me.

Old Boy is coming on my netflix. Should I change my queue?

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home