Thursday, July 14, 2005

Stinky

Man, life on the road is a crazy thing. Showers don't come around so often, so that's pretty awesome. We actually took a show in a truck stop on the way into Cincinatti the other day. That was probably one of the greatest experiences of my life. For real. The place was clean and the ladies that worked there called us "hun." I'm digging hearing in person all of the various accents that people have in our country. It's really interesting.

Anyway, our little tour has been pretty great overall. We have been well recepted and people have bought cds, which is good for extra gas money. I'm sure I'll wrap everything up in a later entry about the whole trip. Right now, we're in St. Louis and just did a radio show that's gonna be played on Saturday. I wish I could actually just do this stuff all the time.

Hope all is well back home...

1 Comments:

Blogger sauce said...

yes, I said recepted when I meant received...my intelligent badge should be publicly stripped from my person. The flogging I shall receive will leave my body lifeless, cold, and covered in blood.

12:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home