Friday, June 10, 2005

Nobody fucks with the Jesus

My bowling game was at a great disadvantage last night because of a lack of alcoholic beverages. Seriously, how can you have a bowling alley that's open 24 hrs and not serve some fucking beer or something. From what I hear, Athenian bowlers will soon be able to taste the sweet nectar of the gods at a new bowling alley. A real bowling alley. Plus, it's supposed to be near the amazing culinary hotspot La Parilla, which is a very good thing.

How can I be expected to reach the heights of the Dude, Walter, and Donnie's bowling expertise without proper Mexican meals and beer while playing one of my favorite non-sports?

By the way, the guy behind the counter at showtime bowl last night totally looked like the guidance counselor on Freaks and Geeks, everyone's favorite defunct t.v. show about high school in 1980-81.

5 Comments:

Blogger tuppenhut said...

yeah, in one episode he gets herpes on his lip from making out with someone at the bowling alley. I bet it's the same guy.

3:45 PM

 
Blogger sauce said...

Holy shit, I think I remember that.

5:00 PM

 
Blogger mike faria said...

:>

11:51 AM

 
Blogger mike faria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

are you serious, sauce? i've been waiting for the arrival of an alcohol-soaked bowling alley in athens for some years now. what a godsend it would be for such an establishment to spring up near the location of my semi-weekly mexican feasts.

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home