Tuesday, June 21, 2005

urine baby?

I've never understood pre-flusher people. You know, the guy that gets up to the urinal in the bathroom and flushes it before he pees. Is it unsanitary for their urine to mix with other people's urine? Are they afraid that somehow the mixing of the waste in the urinal will make some sort of urine monster child? Or do they just like watching their own bodily waste soil the pure water that is already in the toilet? It is a thrill not to be underestimated, I must say.

Anyway, I just think it's an incredibly wasteful use of water, that's all. I wouldn't begrudge anyone for flushing away a horrid piece of shit or something, but pee? Come on.

Discuss.

6 Comments:

Blogger SquirrelGirl said...

Technically, flushing or peeing can spray back germs that float in the air after the water is active. So either way he is getting a little whiff of someone´s pepee water.

6:35 AM

 
Blogger Brad said...

I have never been a part of the pre-flush movement (hah, movement. no pun intended) but honestly I am somewhat of an oficionado on toilet flushing. Urinals...I don't know, they all seem the same to me, but I always test a toilet out for flush capacity. It just let's you know how badly you can hurt that toilet and still get rid of the evidence. I suppose that there might be a similar branch of people in the urine/urinal sector. That's just my stab at it.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger sauce said...

I think that these are two distinctly different things. I mean, if something's in a toilet, you should certainly flush it prior to taking a dump. You don't want some dude's piss splashing up onto your taint.

There is no danger of this with a urinal, though.

3:03 PM

 
Blogger kenniebloggins said...

sauce,
why are you always lookin' at guys pricks in the john?

3:44 PM

 
Blogger SquirrelGirl said...

I can´t believe you said taint.

12:25 PM

 
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

sauce, you pay dudes to piss on your taint. freak.

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home