Friday, December 16, 2005

Dudes

Sorry about just posting crap about movies lately, but there are a few new trailers that look pretty damn awesome. The first of which is V for Vendetta. This trailer makes the movie seem worth watching, whereas I previously thought it would be pretty shitty. Anyway, hope it's actually good.

The second is a more serious movie about a border patrolman killing a Mexican worker. It's called The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada and it looks great. Tommy Lee Jones is in it, along with Barry Pepper. I've been fans of these two for a while, but never really thought they were that awesome. Maybe this one'll change that. Also, Dwight Yoakam plays the part of the sheriff, and he's always a badass. It even looks like Levon Helm(drummer for The Band) has a small part.

In other news, I played some poker last night after shootin' off some guns with my friends Bunny and RD. I kicked ass for the first 3 hours, then lost all the money I had won on 2 bad beats. Fucking ridiculous. That's all, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home