Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Foiled!

Well, I decided to cut the grass today. After I was done using the string trimmer, I discovered that I needed gas for the lawn mower. So, I went to the gas station to get some. When I got back to my house, my next door neighbor was already cutting my lawn. Keep in mind that I live right by a gas station and the trip took me all of 5-minutes. Anyway, he has one of those fancy riding mowers with the levers, so it didn't take him long.

It's weird. I was kind of put off by it. I mean, I wanted to cut it. Maybe I'm weird like that. I certainly appreciate him doing it for me, but it's kind of like, "What the fuck is he doing cutting my yard?"

So, without anything else to do, I proceeded to clean out an overgrown area that's been bugging me for months.

My neighbor also as these painters over at his house today. It seems that since they finished lunch, they've been playing soccer in his backyard. Maybe it's in their contract that they can do that. It's going on an hour and a half....so, right on, fellas. They know how to keep things in perspective.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get to name the grandson you don't have yet, I get to name the band I'll never have. My band is called Choosey Moms and they will totally rock out.

5:05 PM

 
Blogger sauce said...

Ha, awesome. Your logo could be a peanut butter container or something. I see it.

5:19 PM

 
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

sauce, your next band should be called "Hollandaze" [props to mb and the fallis].

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home