Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hey! Episode III didn't suck!

For once, I agree with the esteemed barrister Mikey K. The new Star Wars movie is pretty badass. Yes, there are certainly moments of cringe-worthy lines and delivery of said lines, yet the total badassness of the rest of the movie kinda make up for it. I saw what I wanted to see, pretty much. I was a little bothered by the fact that it seemed to be really easy to kill jedi masters, but I guess they had to get the story going.

Anakin is a total badass. He's just kinda stupid and childish.

Well, that's my 2 cents.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I still haven't seen it, but everyone keeps saying that it is the best one since Jedi. I just don't like that everyone is letting Lucas off the hook about the dialogue just because it's Star Wars. 4,5, and 6 had great dialogue and they were badass. Just doesn't seem fair.

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Jade said...

Yea, we all have to let ol' George off the hook dialogue-wise. He just hasn't got it in him to direct anymore.
I wasn't a big fan of ROTS. it was adequete, wrapped up the story alright for the most part, but wasn't phenomenal. I did a whole review over at my blog.
But hey, nothing can be as bad as the phantom menace, right?

11:57 AM

 
Blogger SquirrelGirl said...

Anakin is hot as hell.

6:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home