Thursday, May 05, 2005

Random

I think that my experiment with no headphones at work is going to work. I feel like I need to make my work as horrible as it possibly can be so that I'll get off my ass and get another job.

I'm intentionally driving myself insane.

Dissatisfaction has been running rampant as of late, with a lot of things.

I am now staring at my Lego "desk buddy." He's pretty cool.

My boss just looked back here and gave my coworker and I the "come here" motion with her index finger. Man, that shit pisses me off.

On a more positive note, I'd like to give much props to kenniebloggins for making me laugh out loud while reading an old post of his. It was a story about a guy going into a bar and earning a fight and a fuck. I suggest that everyone read it.

1 Comments:

Blogger kenniebloggins said...

Yes. Michael should definitely read about how I used to live life to the fullest and take it up by the short n curlies, pull it close and pop that muthafucker in the face. It's from December 2002, I'm pretty sure.

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home