Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Sickness

Ya'll, I've been sick for the last few days if anybody was wonderin'. I went to the doctor Monday and he gave me a shitload of free antibiotics. Those things kick ass. Seriously. I felt better the next morning.

So, I suppose I'm going to see Ep. III tonight. I'm sure everything will be like I expect and I will not be quite as dissappointed as I normally am about the prequels. Verily, it will be dissappointing nonetheless.

I got some awesome news today, by the way. If you wanna know what it is, just ask me.

5 Comments:

Blogger tuppenhut said...

what is your awesome news, jeremy?

2:07 PM

 
Blogger sauce said...

Um, i can't really say on the blog, I think. It's work-related. Let's just say that the oppression will be over soon.

2:43 PM

 
Blogger tuppenhut said...

oh, you got new headphones?

11:37 PM

 
Blogger sauce said...

ha, no.

10:11 AM

 
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

hey sauce, that ride of yours is pretty fly. you need to keep it in town, just to cinch up your rock star/sex icon status.

ps- on the whole, i think episde III was pretty choice. your thoughts, saucimite sandwich?

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home