Monday, June 06, 2005

Rabbits

This guy is either totally hilarious or a major asshole. I should figure out how to con people into giving me money for nothing and chicks for free.

In other news, My Morning Jacket rocked my face off Saturday night. Great show. I ended the night with my nemesis, mb, and dg at the Huddle House after 4 in the morning. We enjoyed delightful meals all around. Sadly, I believe there may have been something wrong with our waitress' brain. Perhaps she was just tired.

Man, one of those djs around town is a total douche. You know the one.

8 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

ps- you're right on about that certain local dj.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

pss- that guy with the rabbit is totally ripping off some guy in germany who did the same thing last year. funny the first time, fucking lame the second.

10:45 AM

 
Blogger sauce said...

I didn't say she wasn't nice. She was certainly nice, just not all "there," that's all.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Brad said...

seriously. the guy with the hamster or whatever it was seemed way more vicious and awesome. This guy is even sticking with rodents, I mean if you are going to try to ride someone's coattails on an idea at least try and kick it up a bit...like with a baby or a dolphin...or a baby dolphin

11:25 AM

 
Blogger tuppenhut said...

dj tanner?

5:12 PM

 
Blogger sauce said...

dont know that one...this guy wears ridiculous clothes and has a penchant for taking them off. He also has a lame mustache.

10:27 PM

 
Blogger tuppenhut said...

oh, I was talking about the girl from full house.

12:58 PM

 
Blogger sauce said...

nice

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home