Tuesday, July 26, 2005

All she wanted was some attention

Some dude's mom decided it'd be a good idea to throw huge parties and have sex with her son's friends on a weekly basis...

Now she's being charged with sexual assault among other things. Discuss...

I'll eventually post something about our little rock tour, but today is not that day. I'm moving to a new place this week and I'm a bit scattered. I will say that going on tour made me realize how much having a real job sucks. If I didn't have to worry about things like rent and all that other shit we're forced to deal with, I'd do it all the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

really sauce? who knew it was more fun to travel and play shows than work a 9 to 5?

10:10 AM

 
Blogger sauce said...

It's not that I didn't know it was gonna be fun. However, I didn't think it would make my job suck even more than it already did.

11:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home