Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A flurry of activity!

Man, Japanese condom wrappers are awesomely weird. Check it. There are many choice images if you check it out...

I got this link from The day jobs, by the way.

Also, I totally forgot to tell you guys about some crazy shit that has been happening at the house that I'm moving out of. There has always been a pretty large hole in the bathroom right behind the faucet in the tub. However, we recently discovered that a possum family has been using said bathroom as a "chill out" space. So, that's pretty awesome. I've been wondering why the side of the tub was dirty a lot lately. I just assumed that my roommate was really dirty.

I'm very fortunate not to have met the possum's acquaintance as of yet, and I don't think I will. Almost done movin' out! yes!

Shit, it's hot out there, ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home