Friday, August 05, 2005

Novak loses it and other observations

Hey ya'll, sorry that it's been a few days, been busy.

Well, apparently, Bob Novak was suspended from CNN for doing this while having a discussion with the ever-annoying, but still "cool in my book" James Carville.

Also, according to this crazy woman at church, the Lord needs to give you sinners enamas.

Anyway, how are ya'll doin'? I'm doing ok. I'm still trying to get settled at the new house. Still can't find time to get my room situated. Hopefully that'll change.

I'll see you fools at the prom, if you live in Athens and aren't going out in the boonies with the OTC.

3 Comments:

Blogger tuppenhut said...

glad to hear Team Clermont is getting some free publicity from the Astra it-boys.

4:32 PM

 
Blogger sauce said...

oooh, do i detect some snideness there? I'm helping them set up at the 40watt and stuff...so, lay off, C.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger tuppenhut said...

hmmm, it was actually a play on the phrase "free publicity" because Team Clermont is...oh, never mind.

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home