Friday, January 13, 2006

R2!


So, I just gave blood. It was pretty cool, because they did a new procedure whereby they take double your red blood cells and give back the other stuff. It's pretty damn neat. I was hooked up to a machine for a while. Then, when the plasma and what-not goes back in your body, it's room temperature, so it makes you cold. Then they have to give you a blanket because you're shaking. I look forward to my 2 free songs from the 'ole internet. I also enjoyed the peanut butter cookies and juice.

(not me pictured)

2 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

i also enjoy the blood donation grub, but i always thought orange juice was a weird compliment to nutter butters.

2:42 PM

 
Blogger sauce said...

Naw, man. I had grape juice. There were many choices of drinks. Too bad I didn't notice the fruit punch until it was too late.

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home