Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yep

Moments in the life of Sauce:
1. I punched the hell out of my punching bag last night. That was pretty awesome. If you have the means, I suggest you pick one up.
2. Rock practice was great last night. Looking forward to another tonight with some different people.
3. Finally saw Mr. Knight and Mr. Fallis a few days ago. I love those guys and their stories, esp. Fallis' tale of the "nightcreeper."
4. Hey, my ipod kicks total ass, by the way. I never knew how it could change my life.
5. Nursing my poor cat "Blue" back to health. I think he got in a fight or something. He had a really bad limp and lost his collar. He's the coolest cat ever. Seriously.

There's more, but I gotta go work now. So, suck it, bitches! No, not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home