Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yep, Tim McCarver Still Sucks. Big Time

In all, I quite enjoyed the All-Star Game the other night. It was a close game with a comeback(albeit the detested AL) in the last inning. Regardless of the winner, it was fun to watch. However, my baseball commentating nemesis Tim McCarver was calling the game and nearly ruined my experience. I think I'm actually thankful that the Braves may not make it to the playoffs this year, just so I won't be forced to listen to this jackass talk. Apparently, other people feel the same.

In other news, I went to see Pirates of the Carribean II yesterday. It was pretty funny and enjoyable. I thought that the special effects on Davey Jones were damn amazing.

I also watched the Matador, with Pierce Brosnan. That movie is hilarious and should be watched by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home