Friday, September 02, 2005

More of the funny

Well, in order to keep my sanity instead of worrying about people in New Orleans and Mississippi, I have found some funny websites to "take my mind off" of tragedies and idiocy.

If anyone has ever played an online game or chatted on a program like IRC, then this shit is pretty funny. It's what WWII would've looked like in a chat room. Pretty damn good, especially if you're a dork into history...

Want some social commentary for your day? Check out this flash cartoon telling democrats to become republicans. Priceless.

In other news, I can't wait for the assholes that will be tailgating in front of my house tomorrow morning. I plan on retaliating in a myriad of ways with my weedeater and maybe even my b.b. gun. I'll probably be awaken my some dude pissing by my bedroom window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home