Monday, August 22, 2005

Yes!

Well, this weekend was relaxing and frustrating at the same time. Friday, some guys came and cut down a tree in our front yard. Actually, they cut down half of it, I assume that they'll finish the job today. Anyway, apparently one of the limbs fell down on our phone line and knocked it out. So, I've basically been without a phone for a few days and that sucks. It also meant that when my car was blocked in my driveway that I couldn't really get in touch with anybody to pick my sorry ass up on Friday night. Therefore, I spent the night on the couch instead of getting drunk and listening to various styles of music at various venues.

Yesterday, many fun things did occur. I went to see Wedding Crashers with my lady friend and it was by far one of the funniest movies I've seen. Way to go, Vince. You have solidified your place in my psyche as an amazingly funny man.

Afterwards, we went by the new bowling alley next to La Parilla on a whim to see if it was open yet. Surprisingly, it was. Therefore we bowled. However, particularly due to the high price of the lanes, we did not bowl for long. In fact, it was damn near 20 dollars for us to play for half an hour with the shoe rental included. So, if you check this place out, I suggest that you take at least 4 people with you to make it worth it. It's 20 bucks an hour.

The place was pretty damn cool, though. Good tunes and a bar. On Sunday!

In other news, we have some live songs on the band website for your enjoyment and/or scrutiny. Check it out, motherfuckers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

a lane is $20 an hour, eh. a little high. i wonder if those change with the time of day. regardless, i'm juiced about that place.

11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home