Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Trick or Treaters

I forgot to tell you people about halloween night at our humble abode on the affluent University Dr. It seems that every parent in Athens loads up their van with all the kids they know and come to my street to go trick or treating. I realized this after I had been giving out candy for less than an hour and was already out of the 3 huge bags of stuff that I got in preparation...

One of my friends was on the way over, so I asked him to get a couple of more bags. After going to many stores that were out of candy, he finally bought a couple. When he got to our house, I started giving out candy again. I think it lasted 5-10 minutes. They come in huge waves and they gobble up everything they can get.

Our very last trick or treater was my favorite, though. He runs up just as I was about to save the last little pack of peanut M&Ms for my roommate and yells "I'm the Mean Bean!" And that he was. It was a great costume and deserving of some peanut M&Ms, so he got them. Then he yelled "muchas gracias!" in an awesome southern accent. It was great.

Then I fell asleep in my Harry Potter costume at 9:30. So hardcore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home