Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Boy Wizard


Well, if some people didn't see me Saturday, I looked like this. Apparently, I look "portly" in this shot, according to my dearest mother. Thanks, mom.

Here are some of the things people thought I was dressed up like: Frankenstein(some Indian dude outside the liquor store), "Capeman," Dracula, and Zorro(all from a student worker at work).

I did happen to spot my nemesis, Mr. Huevos McGringo out on the town Saturday night. He claims he was dressed up as me. I have to say that he failed miserably in his attempt. Sorry, ace, but that wig was pretty damn terrible and made you look like the dude from the Counting Crows. A lot of people think it's pretty weird that somebody dressed up as me for Halloween, and I have to agree. It seems to be bordering on obsession, and that's kinda creepy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

3 posts in one day? what's gotten into you?

i concede that my mangy wig was lacking, but i had to find some way to make myself as unattractive as you.

5:11 PM

 
Blogger Kristen Beaman said...

you looked amazing

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home